From the Puget Sound and its nearby beaches to the Columbia River Gorge, Seattle's gay nudist scene offers plenty of places for a memorable experience. Whether you’re looking for a place to dive in with others or just enjoy nude sunbathing under the sunshine, many queer folks have made memories at all five of these wonderful local beaches. Explore Denny Creek Beach and Marymoor Park for access to some of Washington state's best-kept secrets. Explore Vashon Island's Marrowstone Point or relax beneath Greenwater Falls in Chinook Pass – there are so many untamed but stunning natural spots throughout Seattle and its surrounding areas waiting be discovered! Of course, no list would be complete without mentioning the city's own unique offerings such as Lake City Bathhouse - one of busiest gay bathhouses in Seattle - which provides a safe welcoming environment where guys can meet and get comfortable with each other before trying something new. So if you’re curious about skinny dipping or want more information on naturism as an LGBTQ+ person, make sure you take advantage of all the amazing queer beaches located in and around Seattle!
Relax at Clothing Optional Resorts in Seattle
- Blissful Meadow Nudist Club & Resort - this resort is a clothing-optional gay hotel in Seattle that provides private rooms as well as camping sites for tents and RVs. It also offers spa treatments, meals and bar services and other amenities to make guests feel comfortable and at home.
- Washington Clothes Free Club - this club offers a clothing-optional experience in Seattle that caters to the gay community with its Gay Wednesday event, which includes pool parties, games, and nude sunbathing areas.
- Seattle Eagles Flight Inn - this nudist resort caters to the gay community with its male-only hospitality suite providing discounts on daily rates and private driveways for single guests looking for a casual weekend away.
- Wild Wheat Hideaway Bed & Breakfast - located near Puget Sound and featuring an outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs, firepit and massage chair facilities, Wild Wheat Hideaway Bed & Breakfast is an ideal spot for couples or singles wanting to visit a clothing-optional gay hotel in Seattle.
- San Juan Retreats – located on Lopez Island, this retreat offers private suites surrounded by wooded trails that can be used to explore outdoor activities without clothes on in a secluded environment designed specifically for the LGBT community looking for a relaxing getaway among friends.
Find Fun at the Best Gay Nude Clubs in Seattle
- Wildrose Bar: the Wild Rose is Seattle's oldest and coolest gay bar, featuring happy hours, popular drag shows and an awesome karaoke night.
- R Place Bar & Grill: Located in the heart of Capitol Hill, R Place is known for its friendly staff, fun atmosphere and great music. They offer a variety of live entertainment as well as a full-service kitchen and bar.
- The Aloha Bar, Honolulu: Considered one of the best gay cruise spots on Oahu, The Aloha Bar has become an institution thanks to its welcoming atmosphere and awesome music selection.
- Cuff Complex: With four distinct levels, The Cuff is one of Seattle's premier destinations for the gay community. This historic building has been transformed into an eclectic melting pot with world-class DJs and unmatched dance parties.
- QueerBar: Located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, QueerBar hosts a variety of nightly events including comedy nights, drag shows, DJ sets and live music performances.
- Eagle Club: This popular nightclub in downtown Seattle offers all kinds of gay-friendly entertainment, from cabaret performances to queer bingo nights. Plus it's also a great place to cruise for sexy naked men!
- Pony Bar + NiteClub:Looking to get wild? Head to Pony Bar + NiteClub where you can enjoy all kinds of gay-friendly events including dance parties with international DJs and beer pong tournaments every week!
Post a Comment